I am a civil engineer from a small town in southeastern Mississippi, about 40 miles from the Gulf Coast. I am enrolled in the Distance Learning program at Auburn University this fall, taking two environmental engineering courses. I will also be taking my PE exam this April.

Click here for my profile.


I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
---Phillippians 4:13

Right now, my mood is:
The current mood of MStateDAwg at www.imood.com

  Subscribe via Atom

E-mail Me
Current time (CDT)

Sunday, July 09, 2006

A Few Thoughts Before Bed...

Print this Article

Hi all!  It has been a while since I've posted, I know...Just haven't taken the time to post...Well, just to feel ya in since May..My mom just had surgery on her shoulder;  she is recovering well.  I also resumed a hobby that I enjoy immensely!  I have re-joined my friends on the War on Terror clan!  I have got back to playing Raven Shield!  I didn't realize how much I missed it, but this past weekend I was finally able to sit down and play it!  Go check this website out.  The guys and gals of -WT- are awesome!!  I am WT|JackBauer*FNDR* with the clan!


Well, I guess I need to be going to bed now.  But before I do!  I need to send a shout out to my niece, who has been asking me to update this blog for over a week now!  Sorry Katie!  Here's to my niece Katie George! :) 


Well, good night all, and God Bless!


Powered by Qumana


posted by MStateDawg @ 7/09/2006 10:41:00 PM 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!



Zoundry Blog Writer