I am a civil engineer from a small town in southeastern Mississippi, about 40 miles from the Gulf Coast. I am enrolled in the Distance Learning program at Auburn University this fall, taking two environmental engineering courses. I will also be taking my PE exam this April.

Click here for my profile.


I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
---Phillippians 4:13

Right now, my mood is:
The current mood of MStateDAwg at www.imood.com

  Subscribe via Atom

E-mail Me
Current time (CDT)

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Israeli - Hizbollah Conflict: The Beginning of the Tribulation?

Print this Article

Good evening, all! Well, I'm sure all of you are aware of the situation in the Middle East. Well, I am beginning to wonder if this could be the beginning of World War III. Let's just analyze the situation, shall we? Hizbollah, the instigator of this current conflict, lobbed Katushya missles into Israel as a diversion (per Fox News) and kidnapped two soldiers, killing eight soldiers in the process. Israel had no choice but to retaliate against Hizbollah and demand the return of their soldiers. Hizbollah, as everyone knows, is financed and supported by Iran and Syria, two states bent on the destruction of Israel. Now, on Israel's side, you really only have us, the United States, fully supporting their actions. If Israel were to strike at Hizbollah's headquarters in Damascus, Syria, you could definitely bet that Syria and Iran would start directly attacking Israel.


Now if that happened, you could definitely bet the U.S. would come to Israel's aid...The question is, who else would? I kind of think the United Kingdom would, but I seriously doubt not very many more would unless we begged and pleaded with them. In short, I can see this escalating further and further until the whole world is involved. Now let's bring a religious light on this. I fully and honestly believe this is a direct fulfillment of scripture. Remember what our Lord Jesus said in Matthew 24? "And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in diverse places. All these are the beginning of sorrows."


Also, re-read Daniel 7 and Daniel 11. I fully believe that this is a pre-cursor to the tribulation. So what are your thoughts? I would love to receive some responses. Well, I need to be heading to bed! Gotta work tomorrow! Good night, and God Bless!

posted by MStateDawg @ 7/16/2006 11:59:00 PM 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!



Zoundry Blog Writer