I am a civil engineer from a small town in southeastern Mississippi, about 40 miles from the Gulf Coast. I am enrolled in the Distance Learning program at Auburn University this fall, taking two environmental engineering courses. I will also be taking my PE exam this April.

Click here for my profile.


I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
---Phillippians 4:13

Right now, my mood is:
The current mood of MStateDAwg at www.imood.com

  Subscribe via Atom

E-mail Me
Current time (CDT)

Monday, July 31, 2006

New Blog Posting Program - w.bloggar

Print this Article

Good evening, all. I was using Qumana to post to the blog, but it started doing funky things like inserting an "A" after every sentence. I decided I'd look around for another program.

I was able to find the w.bloggar program, and so far I like it! I can even edit the template in the program, which I couldn't do with Qumana. I believe the problem with Qumana was that it was a "beta" version.

On to tonight's post...Well, Israel has voted to widen the ground assault in Lebanon. I think it's about time. I truly hope the civilians will be able to get northward, though, so the civilian casualties will be minimized. I just hope Israel is able to weaken Hizbollah enough that the multinational force will be able to enforce the buffer zone when they take over.

Now I have heard news reporters say that Qana is the same as the Cana in the Bible where Jesus performed his first miracle--however, I can not locate the town on any maps on the internet to verify this. Also, in the Bible it says "Cana of Galilee"...Well, Qana would be approximately 30-40 miles from the Sea of Galilee. So, is this the same location? I plan on doing some research.

Well, while writing this post, I have found some information on this! Here is the link: New Archaelogical Discoveries at Cana of Galilee.

So, some contend that the biblical Cana is 12 kilometers south of Tyre, while others contend it's actually north of the other Cana. The name is now Kfar Cana. the "Cana" that was bombed is known as Khirbet Qana, or "Qana" for short. All very interesting...

Well, i better get to bed; it's getting late. Good night everyone, and God Bless!



posted by MStateDawg @ 7/31/2006 11:47:00 PM 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!



Zoundry Blog Writer