I am a civil engineer from a small town in southeastern Mississippi, about 40 miles from the Gulf Coast. I am enrolled in the Distance Learning program at Auburn University this fall, taking two environmental engineering courses. I will also be taking my PE exam this April.

Click here for my profile.


I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
---Phillippians 4:13

Right now, my mood is:
The current mood of MStateDAwg at www.imood.com

  Subscribe via Atom

E-mail Me
Current time (CDT)

Monday, July 31, 2006

A Week of No Posts

Print this Article

Good evening, all! For those who read this blog, awaiting new posts, I would like to apologize. I have not been updating this blog like I should have. So, I'll update you on the past week.

Well, for the first two days of last week, I was sick, laid up in bed with a severe cold. I felt absolutely terrible! I felt terrible for the rest of the week, also, but I went to work anyway. I did not want my work to pile up and get stacked up. I'm still adjusting to my new job...It's very different from what I was doing before. I hope that I can get into a groove here before too long.

Well, I need to go ahead and post a verse for tonight. So I will post one that is sort of related to this weekend's tragedy in Qana, Lebanon. It is so sad when terrorists will use women and children for "shields" against attack. I still applaud Israel for defending themselves, though. I denounce, however, Hizbollah for their actions. I am also upset at the rest of the world for saying their finally "shocked and saddened" by this event...Where was their shock and sadness 20-something days ago, or even years ago, when Hizbollah started their attack on innocent civilians in Israel??

Anyway, on with the verse...From Psalms 18, "I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed. I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet. For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me. Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me. They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the LORD, but he answered them not. Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets. Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me. As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me. The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places. The LORD liveth; and blessed by my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted. It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me."

That, I believe, should be Israel's praise to God! God is behind them, and He will not let His people be destroyed. God will lead Israel on to victory over Hizbollah. Israel, you are in my prayers, my brothers and sisters. May God continue to bless you and keep you, may the Lord cause His countenance to shine down upon you, and be gracious to you, may God lift up His face upon you, and give you peace! Amen!

posted by MStateDawg @ 7/31/2006 12:18:00 AM 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!



Zoundry Blog Writer