I am a civil engineer from a small town in southeastern Mississippi, about 40 miles from the Gulf Coast. I am enrolled in the Distance Learning program at Auburn University this fall, taking two environmental engineering courses. I will also be taking my PE exam this April.

Click here for my profile.


I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
---Phillippians 4:13

Right now, my mood is:
The current mood of MStateDAwg at www.imood.com

  Subscribe via Atom

E-mail Me
Current time (CDT)

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Bedtime Breve - Craziness in America...what are these people thinking??

Print this Article


The Lion King (Disney Special Platinum Edition)



Well, I think I've just about heard everything now...According to Fox News Channel, a certain poll shows that about 36% of Americans feel that the U.S. government was either complicit or knew about the 9/11 attack and just didn't do anything to stop it...Come on, people!! You actually think this stuff?? How?? It is quite obvious that no one, and I mean NO ONE, in this government knew about this attack. How can Americans possibly believe that any president's administration, whether it be Democrat or Republican, would allow this to happen?? It just blows my mind how people can become so disillusioned to the world around them.



On a similar note, some woman came on Bill O'Reilly's show tonight stating that she in effect believes that countries should have an open border...She said that since we have goods and money flowing easily over the border, why not the "indigenous" people? Well, lady, we have things in this world known as "countries" who have "sovereign" jurisdiction over their own land...I don't think any country would want people from anywhere just coming and going as they please..You talk about a serious breakdown in security! Please!



I don't know what has happened to the intellect of the American people...It seems like the more one listens to what is going on in the world (from a variety of sources), the more it seems that the majority of Americans have no idea what is going on! It makes me wants to quote the quite famous line from the Lion King.."I'm surrounded by idiots."




posted by MStateDawg @ 8/03/2006 10:44:00 PM 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!



Zoundry Blog Writer