I am a civil engineer from a small town in southeastern Mississippi, about 40 miles from the Gulf Coast. I am enrolled in the Distance Learning program at Auburn University this fall, taking two environmental engineering courses. I will also be taking my PE exam this April.

Click here for my profile.


I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
---Phillippians 4:13

Right now, my mood is:
The current mood of MStateDAwg at www.imood.com

  Subscribe via Atom

E-mail Me
Current time (CDT)

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lieberman Loses Connecticut Primary

Print this Article


Well, Joe Lieberman has lost to Ned Lemont...oh well. An era has ended. Now we can just sit back and watch what happens to the Democratic party...I believe they are on the road to becoming ultra-liberal...


Wouldn't it be ironic if Joe Lieberman beats Ned Lemont in November? Oh, that would be a sweet victory. Oh, and just heard on Fox News...Cynthia McKinney has lost the Georgia primary! Well, I guess 1 out of 2 isn't bad!


Well, enough blogging about the Dems tonight...Oh! I almost forgot...I got to see an old college buddy today driving home to work...I was driving down Sullivan-Kilrane road in H'burg when I saw this guy picking up cans on the side of the road...It was Zach Rigby, an old MSU/JCJC buddy. We talked for about 15-20 minutes, just catchin' up on stuff. He was picking up the cans, I believe, for a church project. It was good to see an old college friend, one that I haven't seen for five years.


Well, now to go to bed. Good night, everyone! And as one of my frequent reads ("Daily Prophetic Words") puts it, Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!




Technorati : , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , ,

Powered by Zoundry

posted by MStateDawg @ 8/08/2006 10:38:00 PM 3 Comments

3 Comments:

At 8/09/2006 08:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Uncle!! well i lef ya a comment now so ya can't be mad at me!! I love school so far the works a little more challenging but I like it that way. It helps me think more! (actually use my brain) well i would talk about something related to your post but I have no idea what you are talking about!

 
At 8/10/2006 10:19:00 AM, Blogger MStateDawg said...

Hey Katie! I am so glad you left a comment! It's good to finally get some feedback from someone! Mad at you? I'm not mad at you. And as far as posting something related to the post, you don't have to respond to my ramblings :) You can post whatever you want.

 
At 8/12/2006 04:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok cool and I thought you were mad cause Ohh. i don't know that was so long ago it seems like!! LOL well hows your work been?? school has been great! LOL well i better go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!



Zoundry Blog Writer