I am a civil engineer from a small town in southeastern Mississippi, about 40 miles from the Gulf Coast. I am enrolled in the Distance Learning program at Auburn University this fall, taking two environmental engineering courses. I will also be taking my PE exam this April.

Click here for my profile.


I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
---Phillippians 4:13

Right now, my mood is:
The current mood of MStateDAwg at www.imood.com

  Subscribe via Atom

E-mail Me
Current time (CDT)

Sunday, August 20, 2006

A little bit of chemistry, books, and ice cream

Print this Article


Today (Saturday) was a pretty busy day, I guess. I slept a littler later than I wanted to, getting up around 10:30 this morning. Then I checked online to see if my lectures from my two classes were online--they were, so I went ahead and watched them. That took about two hours. Then my dad called and asked me if I wanted to help him with an air conditioning job. I helped him from about 2 to 5:30.


After that, I went home, got a shower, and K and I went out to eat at JR's, a local seafood restaurant...Man I stuffed myself! I ate way too many crab legs, fried shrimp, fried fish, and gumbo! Then we had to go to Mobile and buy a few supplies for our school. We also went to Marble Slab Creamery, and I got a Praline waffle cone. It was very delicious, but they give you way too much...I had to throw some of it away. I have been debating on whether I was going to invest in Rick Warren's A Purpose-Driven Life. Well, tonight I bought it at Family Christian Stores...I've already read through the first chapter (you're supposed to read one chapter a day for 40 days). I'm going to read it again tonight, and digest it. So far it is very intriguing. I recommend that everyone pick it up and read it. As a matter of fact, I will probably put my reflections on each chapter on the blog as I read it.


Well, it's 12:45 in the morning on Saturday, and I'm sitting here w/ K watching "A Few Good Men"...what an awesome movie! Some of the best quips that could ever be said are in this movie...very well written. Well, I guess that's about all for now...more to come later.




Technorati : , ,
Del.icio.us : , ,

Powered by Zoundry

posted by MStateDawg @ 8/20/2006 12:59:00 AM 1 Comments

1 Comments:

At 10/05/2006 02:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was your shower?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!



Zoundry Blog Writer