I am a civil engineer from a small town in southeastern Mississippi, about 40 miles from the Gulf Coast. I am enrolled in the Distance Learning program at Auburn University this fall, taking two environmental engineering courses. I will also be taking my PE exam this April.

Click here for my profile.


I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
---Phillippians 4:13

Right now, my mood is:
The current mood of MStateDAwg at www.imood.com

  Subscribe via Atom

E-mail Me
Current time (CDT)

Monday, August 14, 2006

New website and blog! Please go check it out!

Print this Article


Hello all! I trust you've had a good Monday and a good start to the week! Well, I have my commercial website up and running and I've also developed another blog for it. The new blog, Around the Coffee Pot, will have posts related to the business as well as your everyday information. This current blog will be my personal blog still and I will regularly update both of them (as much as I can). I hope you all enjoy both blogs, as well as my new site! Please go check out Eclectic Coffee Cafe and feel free to give me any feedback as to how I can improve the site! Thanks in advance!




Technorati : , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , ,

Powered by Zoundry

posted by MStateDawg @ 8/14/2006 10:46:00 PM 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!



Zoundry Blog Writer