I am a civil engineer from a small town in southeastern Mississippi, about 40 miles from the Gulf Coast. I am enrolled in the Distance Learning program at Auburn University this fall, taking two environmental engineering courses. I will also be taking my PE exam this April.

Click here for my profile.


I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
---Phillippians 4:13

Right now, my mood is:
The current mood of MStateDAwg at www.imood.com

  Subscribe via Atom

E-mail Me
Current time (CDT)

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Uneventful day...sort of

Print this Article


Well, today was rather uneventful at work...just the normal routine day. Tomorrow, however, will be another story. I have a couple of projects that have to be finished tomorrow...One of which I haven't worked on yet. It should be rather straightforward, though, just calculating quantities of material for a subdivision.


I am rather exhausted tonight, because I have been going to bed late the past couple of nights...I am going to bed very soon, and hopefully, I'll be more rested tomorrow! Speaking of tomorrow--my graduate classes start tomorrow. I have one at 11 AM and one at 1 PM. Since I am enrolled in the distance learning program, though, I can view the streaming video anytime after the classes--which will prove quite handy. I will also receive a DVD in the mail, probably on Thursday. This is the reason I enrolled at Auburn--their Graduate Outreach program is outstanding. (Although it will be viewed as a "betrayal" by some maroon-bleeding bulldog friends of mine! ha!)


Anyway, I hope that those who read this will visit my new blog, Around the Coffee Pot. I am quite proud of it, as I am my new e-commerce site. If only I could drum up a little business now! Patience is a virtue, right? So time will tell how the business does (and how good I am at advertising!)


Well, I better get to bed...Good night all, and God Bless!




Technorati : , ,
Del.icio.us : , ,

Powered by Zoundry

posted by MStateDawg @ 8/15/2006 10:25:00 PM 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!



Zoundry Blog Writer