I am a civil engineer from a small town in southeastern Mississippi, about 40 miles from the Gulf Coast. I am enrolled in the Distance Learning program at Auburn University this fall, taking two environmental engineering courses. I will also be taking my PE exam this April.

Click here for my profile.


I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
---Phillippians 4:13

Right now, my mood is:
The current mood of MStateDAwg at www.imood.com

  Subscribe via Atom

E-mail Me
Current time (CDT)

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Working on web sites...

Print this Article


Well, I think I'm delving into a dark, dangerous wood...I have recently purchased my own domain, Eclectic-Coffee.com, and I am going to be building this web site up to sell coffee products, books, and some cds. But getting started with this project has been a challenge, as I am still figuring out some of the technical jargon and the different tools that are now at my disposal.


Some of these tools include PHP-Nuke, phpBB, ummm.. agora cart, among others! Right now, it is all so overwhelming, as I have no idea where to begin! I already have a layout in mind (and on scratch paper), but my problem is figuring out where to get started! If anyone has been in this sort of situation, please e-mail me with some tips and advice...I desperately need it!


As I said yesterday, I love technology and learning new things. So I am extremely excited about this new website and venture and I look forward to getting this website completed and up and running! Hopefully within a few months I'll be making some extra money on the side!


I will keep you posted on how my transformation into a web site designer (LOL yeah right!) goes...more to come later!




Technorati : , , ,

posted by MStateDawg @ 8/03/2006 12:55:00 PM 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!



Zoundry Blog Writer