I am a civil engineer from a small town in southeastern Mississippi, about 40 miles from the Gulf Coast. I am enrolled in the Distance Learning program at Auburn University this fall, taking two environmental engineering courses. I will also be taking my PE exam this April.

Click here for my profile.


I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
---Phillippians 4:13

Right now, my mood is:
The current mood of MStateDAwg at www.imood.com

  Subscribe via Atom

E-mail Me
Current time (CDT)

Sunday, October 22, 2006

10 Year Reunion

Print this Article


Well, I know it's been a while since I've made an entry...Life has been extremely busy lately. Between work, school, and everything in between, I just haven't been able to come on here and make any posts. But that all changes tonight. I am going to be a little more diligent with posting. And to (re)start, I shall tell you about my ten-year reunion. It was last weekend (October 13th and 14th). It all started with a little get-together at the local football game on Friday night (George Co. vs. Gulfport). We all met up at the game, and we ended up having to move to the visitors' side because the home side was completely packed. It was really great to see everyone and get caught up on what everyone's up to.


Saturday the 14th was filled with activity. We had a picnic in the city park from 11 am to 2 pm. A local restaurant, Bobo's, catered. The food was good; everything from hamburgers to hot dogs to potato salad. Some people brought pictures from school, and boy was that interesting to see how everyone has changed (or not changed). Later that night we had a get-together at the Bayou Bluff Racquet Club in Gulfport. That was pretty fun, but there was no way I was getting on the dance floor! (Ha!) Actually, there was one thing about our class that really hasn't changed -- no matter how much I like my fellow classmates, it was pretty obvious Saturday night how cliquish our class was, and I guess, still is. I was one of those people who was more of a private person - I was friends with everyone, but I just didn't go out very much in high school. I'm still that way, I guess...I'd rather be at home, reading a good book or playing on the computer than going out and partying. I like socializing and visiting with people for a little while, but then I would really like to have my private time. I guess some things just never change.


Well, here's some pictures from the reunion..Man, I'm not very photogenic! Enjoy the pictures!




PA140170.JPG
Alison O'Neal, me, and my wife, Kathryn


PA140168.JPG
Me and my wife, Kathryn


PA140167.JPG
Me and Erica (Williamson) Croom


PA140173.JPG
Me and Jacob Cochran




Technorati :
Del.icio.us :
Ice Rocket :
Flickr :
Zooomr :
Buzznet :

Powered by Zoundry

posted by MStateDawg @ 10/22/2006 11:15:00 PM 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!



Zoundry Blog Writer