I am a civil engineer from a small town in southeastern Mississippi, about 40 miles from the Gulf Coast. I am enrolled in the Distance Learning program at Auburn University this fall, taking two environmental engineering courses. I will also be taking my PE exam this April.

Click here for my profile.


I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
---Phillippians 4:13

Right now, my mood is:
The current mood of MStateDAwg at www.imood.com

  Subscribe via Atom

E-mail Me
Current time (CDT)

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Getting back on track...

Print this Article


Hello, everyone. Just wanted to make a little "hello" post on my blog and let those who are still reading it (if anyone) that I'm coming back and getting back on track with posting...


I've picked up a new hobby, well, I hope it will be come a new way of life. I've started learning Koine (biblical) Greek, so that I can start understanding what was originally written in the Bible. I will share a little bit of it with you as I go along.


I've also been researching my family history...I invite you to go look up my tree. Just search Eric Lee on there and you're sure to find it. :)


Well, I guess that's all for now! Later!




posted by MStateDawg @ 3/11/2007 08:51:00 PM 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!



Zoundry Blog Writer