I am a civil engineer from a small town in southeastern Mississippi, about 40 miles from the Gulf Coast. I am enrolled in the Distance Learning program at Auburn University this fall, taking two environmental engineering courses. I will also be taking my PE exam this April.

Click here for my profile.


I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
---Phillippians 4:13

Right now, my mood is:
The current mood of MStateDAwg at www.imood.com

  Subscribe via Atom

E-mail Me
Current time (CDT)

Saturday, March 24, 2007

New Blog

Print this Article

Well, I have started a new blog. I don't know what it is, but this site just hasn't been getting any traffic. So, click here to visit it.

Let me know what you think.

Until next time...

posted by MStateDawg @ 3/24/2007 07:09:00 PM 1 Comments

1 Comments:

At 5/10/2007 07:11:00 PM, Blogger walk said...

hi there sorry about the move i am now on www.nmjoe7.blogspot . are you still working on the hurrican katrina recovery

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!



Zoundry Blog Writer